Below you’ll find all the details about our policies, better known as our “fine print”. If you are interested in more specific frequently asked questions, please visit any of our direct hotel pages for more information.
Debit and Credit Card Policy
Debit and Credit cards will be authorized at check-in for the amount of your stay including tax, plus an additional $25 to cover any incidentals that may occur. The authorization will hold the funds until check out, at which time the amount actually incurred during the stay will be charged. Authorized amounts may take up to 30 days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution. Please note that the hotel will not be responsible for any resulting fees or charges.
To avoid being charged, we do require at least 24 hours’ advance notice if you wish to cancel your reservation. Some advance purchase rates are noncancelable and nonrefundable.
Booking a stay with us? Registered guest(s) must be 21 years of age or older and present a valid ID at the time of check-in.
Our locations are pleased to offer pet-friendly accommodations for dogs only, although we like giraffes our hotels aren’t large enough. We accept all dogs weighing under 50 pounds and are limited to two dogs per room. Pets, with the exception of those associated with ADA, are not allowed in any food and beverage areas or recreational areas of our properties. Dogs must be on a leash when traveling to and from the outdoors and kenneled when left unattended in rooms. Owners must sign a policy agreement at check-in and there is a nightly per pet fee. Pet owners will be fully responsible for any injuries to hotel employees or other hotel guests as well as repair or replacement of any stained or damaged items your pet may cause. Stoney Creek reserves the right to charge the credit card on file for your room for any excessive cleaning or damages. Failure to disclose a pet will start at a minimum $100 charge. Here are a few simple guidelines for traveling with your pet to one of our locations:
- A non-refundable fee of $25 per pet, per day, will be charged upon check-in
- While our rooms are spacious, there is a maximum of two dogs per guest room
- Pet(s) must always be on a leash while they are in any public or common area within the hotel and/or on hotel grounds and kenneled when left unattended in rooms
- Upon arrival, pet owners will be asked to sign a pet policy agreement at check-in and there is a nightly per pet fee
- Due to Health Department regulations, pets are not permitted in any of our food, beverage, or recreational areas; including indoor/outdoor pools and whirlpool spas
- Verification that vaccinations are complete and up-to-date is required
- A cell phone number is required in case of an emergency or disturbance in your absence
- Guest suites are subject to damage inspection at any time and upon checkout
- The hotel reserves the right to charge the credit card on file to cover any and all excessive cleaning or damages caused by your pet(s) including refunds to other guests that may be necessitated by your unattended pet’s behavior
We are proud to provide a smoke-free environment in the public areas of each Stoney Creek location! Our rooms are also 100% smoke–free. Smoking fees will be assessed as hotel management sees fit.
While many of our properties offer an indoor or indoor/outdoor pool, please note that we do not have a lifeguard on duty. All guests swim at their own risk. Below are a few policies observed by our staff for the safety of our guests:
- No food or beverages are allowed in the pool area.
- Our pool area is open from 6:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m. however, we offer an adult-only swim from 10:00-11:00 p.m.
- Children under age 14 are not allowed in the whirlpool for their own safety and in compliance with any of our state regulations.
- Our hotels follow swimming pool safety guidelines set forth by the National Lightning Safety Institute. Both indoor and outdoor pools are affected by this guideline. Therefore, any lightning present in the general vicinity of our pools requires us to vacate the pool area, inside and out. Pool activities will be suspended until fifteen or thirty minutes after the last thunder is heard (based on state regulations).
- Unregistered guests are not permitted to use the aquatic facilities.
Excessive Cleaning/Damages Policy
An additional fee will be charged for guest rooms that require excessive cleaning or to repair damages to the room.