Stoney Creek Hospitality is committed to providing a safe environment for our guests and staff. Your safety is our highest priority.
Stoney Creek Hospitality constantly evaluates our COVID-19 response to ensure we abide by all local laws and meet or exceed the latest guidelines on cleaning, sanitation, and hygiene practices provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO).
Note: Due to state and local guidelines hotel services may vary by location. Please contact the hotel directly for additional information.
OUR COMMITMENT TO GUESTS
Stoney Creek is committed to providing our guests with the highest standard of safety and cleanliness. We have implemented the following policies and procedures to protect our guests in response to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Hospital-grade cleaning solutions are used to clean and sanitize all guest rooms and public spaces. Public spaces are cleaned with increased frequency.
- Mask mandates in accordance with state and/or county regulations. Please contact individual hotels for updated mask policies at this time.
- Persons feeling sick with COVID-like symptoms are asked to stay home.
- For a list of current amenities and services, please contact the hotels directly.
OUR COMMITMENT TO STAFF
We meet daily to review the latest information available to help keep our team members safe. We provide CDC-recommended cleaning supplies, gloves, and hand sanitizers to team members. All employees are instructed to stay home if they are not feeling well. In the event staff or staff family members become sick, Stoney Creek management conducts contact tracing to mitigate further exposure.
OUR COMMITMENT TO FAMILIES
YOU ALL are our family! We will do everything in our power to keep you safe through this challenging time. Know that Stoney Creek Hospitality will be here when you, your co-workers, your friends, and your families are ready to travel.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SMART TRAVEL REWARDS MEMBERS
We know that earning Smart Travel Rewards Points and Tiers is an important way to reward your loyalty to Stoney Creek. We also understand the need to stay home with loved ones during this time.
- Member points will not expire unless there is no point-earning activity for 24 months.
- Status level downgrades will be suspended until January 2022.