In times of uncertainty surrounding travel, the safety of our guests, our staff, and our families is our top priority.
As a Hospitality Company operating in five states, we are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and taking measures on a daily basis to ensure that we meet the latest guidelines on cleaning, sanitation, and hygiene practices provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as the World Health Organization (WHO).
COMMITMENT TO OUR GUESTS
We will continue to provide the highest standard of cleanliness and want you to feel safe and at ease when staying with us. Please see the below list for updated policies and procedures we have implemented to protect our guests during this time:
- Guest rooms and public areas will continue to be cleaned and sanitized with hospital-grade chemicals
- Temperature checks and health screening questionnaires are completed for employees upon arrival to work
- Pre-packaged to-go breakfast options are available at this time
- Masks are highly recommended but not required for guests and event attendees (required in Kansas City, MO)
- We are asking that guests and employees continue to respect 6-foot physical distancing guidelines and that anyone who is sick or experiencing COVID related symptoms stay at home
COMMITMENT TO OUR STAFF
Every morning we meet with our teams to provide them with the latest information available to help keep them safe and discuss any updates about COVID-19. We are providing CDC recommended cleaning supplies, gloves, and hand sanitizers needed by all team members as well as increasing the frequency of cleaning our public spaces. Additionally, all employees have been instructed to stay home if they are not feeling well.
COMMITMENT TO OUR FAMILIES
YOU ALL are our family! We will do everything in our power to keep you safe through these challenging times. Know that Stoney Creek Hospitality will be here when you, your co-workers, your friends, and your families are ready to travel.
SMART TRAVEL REWARDS
We know that earning Smart Travel Rewards Points and Tiers is an important way we show appreciation for your loyalty. We also understand the need to stay home with loved ones during this unprecedented time.
- Member points will not expire unless there is no point earning activity for a period of 24 months
- Status level downgrades will be suspended until January 2022
We are excited to announce that Grand Lodge Hotel and Waterpark will be reopening July 1st, 2020.
Due to COVID-19 mandates, some hotel services will not be available until further notice. At this time, we are still offering a complimentary to-go continental breakfast in the place of our regular breakfast buffet and all of our pool facilities have been reopened (with the exception of Columbia, MO). Food and beverage regulations vary by county, so please contact hotel directly for more information about bar availability and hours.
We are very appreciative of the overwhelming support we have received. As more information becomes available, we will continue to update this page to support the safety and well-being of our guests.